I am...

My photo
...a new-mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and wanna-be "stay at home" momma.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Separation Anxiety :(

I just want to say how sad it makes me to be away from Evie-girl everyday!  :( I wish I could just carry her around in a little baby bjorn and we could smile and coo at each other and her momma would be the happiest lady in the land.  :)



 


The true meaning of sweet baby blues :)
 

Look at my strong girl up on her elbows!!
All photos in this post are from Sherri Scarpa Photography, like what you see?  Contact her at (918) 688-6644 or photographyxss@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I wish we had a daycare at work!!! Don't you??

    P.S. Don't forget to give a shout out to Sherri Scarpa Photography (918) 688-6644 when you use her photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice, yes, I think my day would be loads better if we had a daycare at work!

    Good point, I didn't even think about giving credit where it's due. Sorry Sherri, I will change that. :)

    ReplyDelete